Back to Job Search

Credit Control

  • Location: Wakefield
  • Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum + Annual reviews, Performance bonus, Pension
  • Job Type:Permanent

Posted about 1 month ago

  • Sector: Transactional Finance, Finance
  • Contact: Leeds Accounts
  • Contact Email: leeds@sharpconsultancy.com
  • Expiry Date: 23 September 2022
  • Job Ref: PTU269346_1661332546
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller, with the ability to work on Purchase & Sales Ledger. The Client is looking for an individual who can suit the dynamic and professional work ethos of the group, you will be part of a team of 5 others in the finance department.

Immediate starts are available to suit either temporary or permanent applicants.

The candidate's responsibilities will include:
*85% of the role is Credit Control, with the other 15% working across both ledgers
as well as all round accounts assistance.
*Management of the purchase ledger & reconciliation of aged credit ledger.
*Bank reconciliations & cash allocations.
*Adding new suppliers / customers, maintaining service level agreements database.
*Handling queries.
*Assisting with BACs receipts & cheques processing.
*Regular contact with customers via phone & email for outstanding invoices.
*Weekly & monthly reports.

The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes.
*Excellent customer service & communication skills utilised both externally and internally to ensure a collaborative, cohesive working environment within the office.
*Ability to use your initiative to strategise decisions and handle personal workload.
*Experience of Sage 200 (desirable not essential).
*High level of proficiency with Excel and Microsoft packages.

This is a unique and diverse role for an experienced finance professional with a focus on Credit Control. The Client is looking to arrange first step interviews so please apply within.

Sharp Consultancy is a finance and accountancy recruitment specialist assisting accounting and finance divisions of businesses in the Yorkshire and Derbyshire area. With over 30 years' experience we pride ourselves on sourcing excellent finance professionals across all divisions of an accounts function, from finance administrators through to senior Finance Director appointments. Please visit our website www.sharpconsultancy.com for more information on accountancy jobs or accountancy recruitment; finance jobs or finance recruitment.

Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV to the e-mail address stated, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within seven days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.